As the growth of the domestic employment population slows down and the aging of the population deepens, the labor costs of factories and enterprises continue to increase. Compared with human vision, machine vision has significant advantages in speed, high-precision measurement, flexibility and adjustable requirements. From the long-term development point of view, the future aging of the population and the rising price of labor will bring the need of machine for people, machine vision equipment will gradually replace manual detection, and industrial machine vision hardware and vision system is composed of "robot" eyes and brain; In the scene of factory assembly line, the robot can complete the work independently, and can also learn independently and replace the production and inspection workers through multiple training like human beings. In addition to the eyes and brain, the robot combines the movement of the manipulator arm and the intelligent vision system hardware, so that the intelligent robot can carry out relevant instructions. And rely on suction cup or simple gripper parts more flexible, as the robot muscle and limb machine vision detection equipment is based on computer vision to imitate the basic algorithm of human vision to replace the traditional manual visual inspection machine equipment, In order to improve the quality of enterprise quality for the purpose of accurate detection, fast speed, high efficiency, and 24 hours will not be tired and other advantages, combined with machine vision and a variety of industrial production equipment to cooperate with each other, widely used in product testing, finished product inspection and quality management and other industries. With the continuous development of technology, the gap between people and machine vision is smaller and smaller. It is also the trend of continuous improvement and mature development of visual technology that makes it more and more common application in industrial manufacturing application.
Machine vision applications
The application of machine vision mainly includes detection and robot vision:
1. Detection: it can be further divided into high-precision quantitative detection (such as micrograph cell classification, size and position measurement of mechanical parts) and qualitative or semi-quantitative detection without measuring devices (such as product appearance inspection, parts identification and positioning on the assembly line, defect detection and assembly completeness detection).
2. Robot vision: it is used to guide the operation and action of the robot in a large range, such as picking the workpiece from the chaotic workpiece pile sent by the hopper and placing it on the transmission belt or other equipment in a certain direction (namely, the hopper picking problem). As for the operation and action in a small area, it also needs the help of tactile sensing technology.
Machine vision detection will be widely used in the field of industrial robots in the future, and its remarkable functions include the following four points:
1. Automatic visual positioning. Machine vision positioning through the image quickly transferred to the system to make a rapid location of the target defect accurately to find the workpiece under test and confirm its position. Loading and unloading enable machine vision to locate through sensors and guide the robot arm to grasp it accurately. In the field of semiconductor packaging, the device needs to adjust the pick head according to the chip position information obtained through machine vision to accurately pick up and bind the chip. This is the most basic application of visual positioning in the machine vision industry.
2. Machine vision appearance inspection. Testing the quality of products on the production line, which is also the most replace manual link. In the field of neurology involving machine vision, the main inspection includes size inspection, hardware appearance defect detection, plastic parts defect detection, ceramic parts breakage detection and so on.
3. high precision measurement. Some products have high accuracy, such as highly integrated electronic circuit boards, up to 0.010.02mm or even UM level. It cannot be recognized by the human eye and must be done by a machine.
4. Identify. Is to use machine vision to process, analyze and understand images to identify various patterns of objects and objects. Data can be tracked and collected. Widely used in automobile parts, aviation parts, plastic parts, hardware parts and so on.
With the vigorous development of social modernization, the vision of industrial intelligent manufacturing has made great progress. After the long-term accumulation of machine vision inspection market, a number of machine vision research and development and production enterprises have emerged in China. Such as the recent Huawei machine vision corps also joined the machine vision industry and in the next three decades will be the era of intelligence, digital technology is reshaping the world.