The lens is the eye in the field of machine vision. It has been playing the role of the eye from the beginning of the object to be tested, and feedback the detection situation to the industrial camera. The lens is a lens with high performance resolution, adopts ultra-low distortion design technology, reduces the distortion rate, and can reflect the image effect more truly. Because the distortion technology can effectively reduce the reflective loss of the lens, reduce glare, increase the contrast, effectively improve the color reduction, improve the clarity of the image.
The quality of machine vision camera and lens directly affects the performance of machine vision detection equipment. Choosing a good machine vision camera can improve the overall performance of machine vision system. What should we pay attention to when choosing machine vision inspection equipment camera and lens?
The selection of machine vision lenses should follow the following principles:
1. Lens spectral characteristics;
2. What is the type of camera interface, C interface, CS interface or other interface?
3. Angle of view of the lens
4. Working distance of the lens
5. Lens distortion rate
6. lens mechanical structure size
7. What is the chip size of the camera that goes with it
When choosing a CCD camera, the following aspects should be considered:
1. Video features; Including dot frequency, line frequency
2. the camera working mode: continuous, trigger, control, asynchronous reset, long time integration
3. Video parameter adjustment and control method: Manual, RS232
4. signal output interface
5. Type of photosensitive chip; The CCD or CMOS
At the same time, when choosing CCD, it should be noted that L inch = 16mm rather than equal to 25.4mm.