Visual inspection equipment is a part of automation equipment, widely used in industrial production, involving a variety of defects inspection, size measurement, such as capacitor leakage detection, PIN distance detection, hardware parts measurement, beverage bottle cap printing quality inspection, product packaging bar code and character recognition. But now there are many manufacturers are still hesitant to buy such equipment, because they think that visual inspection equipment is not processing equipment, is not necessary, and the price is also a very important reason why most manufacturers are willing to buy visual inspection equipment. However, when customers complain about delivery dates and quality problems, manufacturers are forced to buy visual inspection equipment. Is it too late?
So, today, it is necessary to buy visual inspection equipment.
In the process of traditional industrial manufacturing, most of the highly repetitive and intelligent work of product quality testing is manual testing. Such measurement and judgment will not only cause errors and errors due to fatigue, differences between individuals, etc., but also such detection process will not only increase huge labor costs for enterprises, but also can not guarantee the 100% inspection pass rate (namely "zero defect ").
Visual inspection equipment is to use machines instead of human eyes to do measurement and judgment. Machine vision detection refers to the machine vision products (that is, image uptake device, divided into CMOS and CCD two) will be ingested target into image signal, transmitted to a special image processing system, according to the pixel distribution and brightness, color and other information, into a digital signal; The image system performs various operations on these signals to extract the features of the target, and then controls the action of the equipment in the field according to the discriminant results.
Compared with them, the visual inspection equipment is more accurate, efficient and stable. At present, the traditional detection method is mainly diameter measuring instrument in size, defects are mainly observed by naked eye. This inspection method can not meet the requirements of the market. Especially in the semiconductor industry and auto parts manufacturing industry, there is zero tolerance for product defects, which requires manufacturers to find a better method to detect defects, and visual inspection equipment is the best method at present.
Advantages of visual inspection equipment:
1. higher efficiency: low efficiency of manual detection. Machine vision detection speed is much faster, can detect hundreds or even thousands of components per minute, and can work continuously for 24 hours without interruption.
2. higher accuracy: human eyes are limited by physical conditions, but also affected by subjectivity, physical energy and other factors, can not guarantee accuracy. Machines are not subject to subjective control, and multiple machines with the same configuration can be guaranteed the same accuracy as long as there are no differences in parameter Settings.
3. the overall cost is lower: the machine is more effective than manual detection, in the long run, the cost of machine vision detection is lower.
4. information integration: machine vision detection can measure multiple technical parameters at a time through the multi-station measurement method, such as the contour of the product to be detected, size, appearance defects and product height.
5. Digital statistical management: measuring data and generating reports after measurement, without manually adding one by one.
6. can be suitable for dangerous detection environment: the machine can be in a bad, dangerous environment, as well as in the human vision is difficult to meet the needs of the occasion to complete the detection work.
7. will not cause contact damage to the product: machine vision in the process of detecting the workpiece, do not need to contact the workpiece, will not cause contact damage to the workpiece. Manual inspection must be carried out on the workpiece contact detection, easy to produce contact damage.
8. more objective and stable: in the process of manual testing, the test results will be affected by personal standards, emotions, energy and other factors. The machine strictly follows the set standards, and the test results are more objective, reliable and stable.
9. Avoid secondary pollution: Manual operation sometimes brings uncertain pollution sources, thus polluting the workpiece.
10. simple maintenance: low technical requirements for the operator, long service life and other advantages.
In general, machine vision detection has the characteristics of objectivity, non-contact and high precision compared with manual detection. Especially in the field of industrial production, in the repetitive and mechanical work has a strong application value, for manufacturers to ensure the quality of products, enterprises can improve the competitiveness of products can also achieve long-term development.